Are you a fast thinker and problem solver? Become the hero to our Senior Sales teams and customers. Showing strength and intelligent thinking to solve problems easily and confidently.
Our ideal candidate for the role of the Shared Service Centre Executive is an individual who has excellent attention to detail, is well organised and is completely focused on customer satisfaction. Using our leading edge support tool and ERP system, the Shared Service Centre Executive is at the very core of our administrative function. Working closely with both our UK based sales teams and directly with our clients, our Shared Service Centre Executives will be making a vital contribution to the value Vohkus delivers to its customers.
Will be working within the Shared Services Centre as a level 2 or level 3 as an executive to provide administrative support multiple areas of the business and deliver high quality annuity-based Services to Vohkus customers through the development and management of tools, processes and resources aligned to the Vohkus Servicedesk.
We are looking for a person with Skills, Experience and Competencies as:
- Rapport Building
- Active Listening and Communication
- Time Management
- Customer focused approach to support
- First class written and verbal English language
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Relationship Building
- Effective Communication
- 2nd level approvals for all Sales Orders across the business
- The creation of Sales Quotes
- The creation and completion of Sales Orders
- The initiation of the DAG form where applicable
- Manage the team of Service Desk Analysts so that customer expectations are exceeded in the area of delivering support and managed services and that team development meets current and future needs
- Process mapping and management/maintenance of process governance relating to services internally and externally.
- Act as internal governance expert. Management and maintenance of ISO standards including management and guidance for desk analysts. Maintenance of policy standards related to service operations. GDPR governance.
- Based upon comprehensive reporting, analyse call trends and implement pro-active actions to avoid issues being raised.
- Monitor and report on activities within the department including service levels
- Develop appropriate ITIL based processes and ensure they are adhered to. Ensure that standards and guidelines are followed, and that proper, consistent practices are being employed.
- Identify and be involved in the development of new annuity services for the Vohkus customer base.
- Work closely with the Internal Systems Manager to ensure systems are in place to provide external customer services.
- Assist in the delivery of internal projects and vendor accreditation needs.
- Be involved in customer situations in the role of Service Delivery and Escalation Manager.
- To be able to competently complete all Level 1 tasks (see below)
NSI’s, phone stats, QICT profiles, £10k deal reports, sales trackers, white space reports, order book, update Synapse figures, purchasing back order reports, account allocation, add company, daily invoice run, statement requests, new contact approvals, new supplier creation, VPro order mapping, VPro order testing.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- First class office facilities
- Meal tickets
- Regular staff and team events
- Other flexible benefits
Vohkus is an ambitious, growing, Global IT business focused on delivering best in class services and solutions to our customers. As a Tier 1 CSP partner for Microsoft Cloud we have invested in our delivery capabilities to provide differentiated solutions to our customers, providing them with business advantage through the flexible and cost effective provision of IT. Our customers include global brands as well as dynamic and innovative start-ups and we aim to deliver very high levels of customer satisfaction to them all.
This is an opportunity to join our Romanian team while it is small and to help us build a first-class technology centre in Cluj. We encourage our people to contribute ideas and look for new opportunities in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment. For the right candidates, we offer career growth, the opportunity to work with blue-chip customers, training and development, including travel to major industry events.