We actively listen to our people and want them to be part of our success. If you want to make an impact and develop your career in an ambitious global business then please get in touch.
The role of Service Desk Analyst is for people who can empathise and communicate with our customers to help them to get the most out of their IT investment, to fulfil requests quickly and accurately and to identify problems and issues effectively. Using our leading edge support tools, Service Desk Analysts are the front-line and face of Vohkus services and are relied upon by our customers to maintain their IT in optimum health. Most importantly Service Desk Analysts work as the primary point of contact for our customers to seamlessly deliver these services, making a vital contribution to the value Vohkus delivers to its customers.
We are looking for a person:
- Available to work flexible shifts, including nights.
- Customer focused approach to support
- Prepared to work in a high customer touch environment
- With strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- First class written and verbal English language
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Collaborating within a team to solve problems and improve collective abilities
- Knowledge of ServiceNow is a plus
- Former experience in a customer-facing role
- Good basic knowledge of IT systems
- To act as the first and primary contact point for customers.
- To categorise and prioritise customer incidents and requests.
- To resolve incidents and requests effectively, or to escalate to technical teams for resolution where required.
- To accurately log incidents and requests, maintain call notes and keep customers informed at all times.
- To identify opportunities to offer new services to customers and to raise these with Vohkus Sales quickly and effectively.
- To manage third-party suppliers to ensure that they observe their SLAs to deliver services to Vohkus customers.
- To contribute towards team and services Knowledge Bases and training plans to continually develop new capabilities within the Service Desk team.
- Taking personal ownership of task completion and delivering to required timescales
- Provide desk-side support for Vohkus staff Visit the UK or other locations from time to time to provide on-site services or to attend Vohkus events.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive salary
- Shift bonuses
- Permanent contract
- First class office facilities
- Meal tickets
- Regular staff and team events
- Other flexible benefits
Vohkus is an ambitious, growing, Global IT business focused on delivering best in class services and solutions to our customers. As a Tier 1 CSP partner for Microsoft Cloud we have invested in our delivery capabilities to provide differentiated solutions to our customers, providing them with business advantage through the flexible and cost effective provision of IT. Our customers include global brands as well as dynamic and innovative start-ups and we aim to deliver very high levels of customer satisfaction to them all.
This is an opportunity to join our Romanian team while it is small and to help us build a first-class technology centre in Cluj. We encourage our people to contribute ideas and look for new opportunities in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment. For the right candidates, we offer career growth, the opportunity to work with blue-chip customers, training and development, including travel to major industry events.