The Marketing function strives to deliver Best in Class user experience online and offline to our end users. We are responsible for everything you experience from websites to postcards from events to branding. We service the sales organisation through training and support to drive lead generation and sales conversion. We work closely with other internal functions, continuously improving the end user experience.
The purpose of the Sales Executive (Demand Gen) role is to provide exceptional support to our existing and prospect client base, with the aim of driving Marketing Generated revenues and improved client engagement and experience. You will set the bar high and work with your Sales Manager and Digital Marketing team mates to develop, evolve and deliver go-to-market campaigns into a customer base, both inbound reacting to the interest generated from Marketing activity and outbound working with existing or lapsed accounts using a prospecting database.
Your passion is what drives you and you will strive to open doors and close sales generated by Marketing. The conversion rates from Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL’s) to Sales Qualified Leads (SQL’s) will become a key focus and a KPI for the team to improve upon as we create a pipeline of opportunities and demonstrate our contribution to the overall
- You will be enthusiastic, always ensuring you are providing the best service to inbound queries – you will support via telephone and chat service.
- Energised and motivated, your combined reactive and proactive sales activity will help close orders and nurture contacts. There is no account ownership, simply service customers as required.
- Measured through reports for agreed KPI metrics and achieve all growth objectives agreed through quarterly objective setting and annual performance reviews
- Develop and evolve all activities and plans for active GTM (go-to-market) campaigns and communicate with your manager and product development / web development team to prepare an effective schedule of improvement based upon customer satisfaction and feedback.
- Accountable for daily baseline activity levels e.g. call stats, number of quotes and chat conversion.
- Analyse customer feedback and recommend improvements as we evolve and improve our campaign assets.
- Coordinate with internal team and provide support to all online marketing strategies, prioritize projects and assist to maximize revenue.
- Maintain optimal level of customer services always.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and oral command of English
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills are needed
- Strong team player yet an aggressive self-starter
- Demonstrable track record of achieving in a fast-paced sales environment
The ability to accurately scope out length and difficulty of tasks and projects, set objectives, develop project plans, anticipate and adjust for problems and setbacks. Effectively leverage resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done, orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal, use resources effectively and efficiently
- Can scope tasks on a day to day and weekly basis to accomplish work within required timelines
- Effectively prioritises work to ensure business critical activities are completed first
- Schedules and plans work effectively so not to cause additional or unnecessary work for teammates
Relating well to all kinds of people. Building appropriate rapport and constructive, effective relationships. Use of diplomacy and tact. Able to find common ground and solve problems for all while representing one’s own interests
- Is coachable and accepts constructive feedback well
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships throughout the organisation
The ability to present in a variety of settings including one-to-one, small and large groups across a variety of audiences including peers, direct reports, clients and leaders as applicable. The ability to write or speak clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles, getting messages across with the desired effect. Provides the information people need to make accurate decisions, to know how to do their jobs and feel good about being a member of the team and business.
- Uses all communication channels to ensure teammates receive the information they need to perform at their best
- Commands attention and can manage group process
- Communicates to ensure personal and team objectives are understood
- Gives and receives constructive feedback
The pursuit of everything with energy, drive and a need to finish, seldom giving up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. Drive towards the accomplishment of goals, working steadfastly and respectfully to push self and others for results.
- Meets deadlines and commitments.
- Takes the initiative to acquire needed information to adopt changes.
- Uses resources (time, knowledge, skills) to achieve deliverables and review own performance against agreed objectives.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- First class office facilities
- Meal tickets
- Regular staff and team events
- Other flexible benefits
Vohkus is an ambitious, growing, Global IT business focused on delivering best in class services and solutions to our customers. As a Tier 1 CSP partner for Microsoft Cloud we have invested in our delivery capabilities to provide differentiated solutions to our customers, providing them with business advantage through the flexible and cost effective provision of IT. Our customers include global brands as well as dynamic and innovative start-ups and we aim to deliver very high levels of customer satisfaction to them all.
This is an opportunity to join our Romanian team while it is small and to help us build a first-class technology centre in Cluj. We encourage our people to contribute ideas and look for new opportunities in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment. For the right candidates, we offer career growth, the opportunity to work with blue-chip customers, training and development, including travel to major industry events.