One of the most exciting, innovative and rewarding industries to work in. This is an amazing opportunity for an extremely talented and experienced Creative Designer to join our growing international team. Vohkus' designers will be creating our future online experiences and be at the forefront of the digital revolution. If you are driven and excited by the ever-growing digital industry, then this is the perfect role for you!
We are looking for someone to work closely with the eBusiness and Marketing teams on producing beautiful, unique and engaging design executions across all brand channels including websites, social media, video production, email marketing and printed literature to support the planning and coordination of campaigns with the right material, whilst solving design communication challenges throughout. We are looking for someone who is ideas-led, driven by strategy and can apply intelligent, creative thinking to a range of different mediums. The right person needs to ensure that our creative product remains leading edge with innovative solutions and that the quality of our delivery is upheld.
- Supporting full campaign creation and execution.
- Working with the web development team to design class leading websites with flawless UX.
- Designing new and updating current literature following corporate branding guidelines.
- Creating new brand collateral including concept development and content strategy.
- Designing and producing in-house marketing collateral.
- Producing promotional material.
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals.
- Providing quality control over own work.
- Following best practice with the design team.
- Working with other team members to deliver projects and activity to deliver against deadlines.
Skills & Experience
- Exceptional creative flair, visual communication and brand integrity.
- Problem solving and effective marketing strategies.
- Customer digital experiences rooted in performance, monitoring and analytics.
- Journey mapping, demonstrating seamless integration and intuition for customer behaviours.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Extensive knowledge of InDesign paragraph/character styles and page templates. Using these skills to make detailed promotional marketing materials, such as brochures and catalogues.
- Proven competence in image processing software using Adobe Photoshop.
- The ability to coordinate and deliver multiple projects at one time, to a high standard and within deadlines.
- Working with others within the department to complete design briefs on time and in budget.
The ability to accurately scope out length and difficulty of tasks and projects, set objectives, develop project plans, anticipate and adjust for problems and setbacks. Effectively leverage resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done, orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal, use resources effectively and efficiently.
- Can scope tasks on a day to day and weekly basis to accomplish work within required timelines.
- Effectively prioritises work to ensure business critical activities are completed first.
- Schedules and plans work effectively so not to cause additional or unnecessary work for teammates.
Relating well to all kinds of people. Building appropriate rapport and constructive, effective relationships. Use of diplomacy and tact. Able to find common ground and solve problems for all while representing one’s own interests.
- Is coachable and accepts constructive feedback well.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships throughout the organisation.
The ability to present in a variety of settings including one-to-one, small and large groups across a variety of audiences including peers, direct reports, clients and leaders as applicable. The ability to write or speak clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles, getting messages across with the desired effect. Provides the information people need to make accurate decisions, to know how to do their jobs and feel good about being a member of the team and business.
- Uses all communication channels to ensure teammates receive the information they need to perform at their best
Commands attention and can manage group process.
- Communicates to ensure personal and team objectives are understood.
- Gives and receives constructive feedback.
The pursuit of everything with energy, drive and a need to finish, seldom giving up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. Drive towards the accomplishment of goals, working steadfastly and respectfully to push self and others for results.
- Meets deadlines and commitments.
- Takes the initiative to acquire needed information to adopt changes.
- Uses resources (time, knowledge, skills) to achieve deliverables and review own performance against agreed objectives.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- First class office facilities
- Meal tickets
- Regular staff and team events
- Other flexible benefits
Vohkus is an ambitious, growing, Global IT business focused on delivering best in class services and solutions to our customers. As a Tier 1 CSP partner for Microsoft Cloud we have invested in our delivery capabilities to provide differentiated solutions to our customers, providing them with business advantage through the flexible and cost effective provision of IT. Our customers include global brands as well as dynamic and innovative start-ups and we aim to deliver very high levels of customer satisfaction to them all.
This is an opportunity to join our Romanian team while it is small and to help us build a first-class technology centre in Cluj. We encourage our people to contribute ideas and look for new opportunities in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment. For the right candidates, we offer career growth, the opportunity to work with blue-chip customers, training and development, including travel to major industry events.